I’m just a few days away from hitting the road. Trying to plan everything prior to leaving so I don’t have to stop often to restock or pick up items that I’ve left behind.
- ENO Doublenest hammock
- Marmot Limelight 3 Tent – Just in case I get caught in a crazy downpour and don’t want to “brave the storm” in my ENO.
- Marmot Trestles sleeping bag
- MacBook Air
- Verizon Jetpack
- Optimus stove for boiling water and such
- Yeti Cooler
- SEEK Knife – Shout out to Steve at Johnson Adventure Blades for hooking me up
- Duracell 175w Power Inverter – Hey I’m a computer geek remember… Gotta keep everything charged
- GSI Cookware
- Mountain House classic assortment bucket
- Lots of beef jerky – Thanks to the team at Lucky Beef Jerky!
- Quaker instant oatmeal
- Several boxes of KIND bars
- JIF Peanut Butter
- Ramen Noodles – Wouldn’t feel right without at least one pack of carb loaded ramen. HA!
- Old El Paso Tortilla Stuffers
- Instant Potatoes
- Tuna/Chicken in a can
- Egg Beaters/Milk/Bacon/Sausage – All of this will be picked up along the way as needed and stored in the Yeti